Monday, April 11, 2016

NIVEL 1: PRESENT SIMPLE: FRASES DE CLASE

ORACIONES: EJERCICIOS DE CLASE: CÓMO PASAR A NEGATIVA

·         I get up at 7 o´clock – I don´t get up at 7
·         She has a shower at 8.15 in the morning – She doesn´t have a shower…
·         He gets dressed at 7.45 in the morning – He doesn´t get dressed at 7.45 in the morning
·         I have breakfast = I don´t have breakfast
1.       You have a break at 11 in the morning=You don´t have a break at…..
2.       He has a shower every morning= He doesn´t have a shower
3.       She has a shower after breakfast= She doesn´t have a shower
4.       It has dinner at night= It doesn´t have dinner at night
5.       We have a new car= We don´t have a new car
6.       You have breakfast with your sister= you don´t have breakfast with …
7.       They have a fantastic book= They don´t have a fantastic book
8.       She goes to school every morning= She doesn´t go to school…
9.       He plays football in the afternoon= He doesn´t play football
10.   My cow eats leaves and vegetables= My cow doesn´t eat leaves…

*Cow= vaca *Leaves= hojas

EJERCICIO 1
EJERCICIO 2
EJERCICIO 3
EJERCICIO 4

No comments:

Post a Comment