Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TEXT COMPREHENSION



SUSAN AND HER FAMILY

Hello! My name is Susan. I am from Manchester, England. I love sports. I play football and tennis, I love basket but I don`t like volley-ball.

I am twenty-four years old and I work as an architect in Liverpool. Liverpool is a nice city situated by the river. My favourite colour is green and I love all kinds of animals, but my favourite is the King of the jungle: the Lion.

 My parents are from Texas, USA. Texas is located in the South of the United States: it is a desertic and a very hot State.  

My mother`s name is Celie and my father`s name is John. They are both mechanics. They repair cars and trucks, but they don`t repair bikes or motorbikes.

 My sibling´s names are Mark and Cathy. Cathy is thirty years old and she is a nanny. She loves babies and children in general.

 Mark is twenty-four years old and he is a poet. He writes poems and novels. He loves writing. 

They are both from Canada. 

My brother`s favourite colour is blue and my sister`s favourite colour is orange.

We are a happy family. 

THE END

Answer the following questions with a long answer. Responde a las siguientes preguntas con respuesta larga. Ejemplo: Is she an architect? No, she is not. She is a student.

1.    Where is Susan from?
2.       Is Manchester in the USA?
3.       How old is Susan?
4.       Is Susan a teacher?
5.       Where are Susan`s parents from?
6.       Is Texas in the USA?
7.       What is Susan´s favourite animal?
8.       Are Celie and John Susan`s children?
9.       Is Mark Susan`s brother?
10.   How old is Mark?
11.   Is Mark a mechanic?
12.   How old is Cathy?
13.   Who is a mechanic in the family?
14.   Where is Celie from?
15.   What`s Susan´s brother favourite colour?
16.   Is Mark 42 years old?
17.   What`s Mark favourite colour?
18.   Is Mark Cathy`s brother?
19.   Is John Canadian?
20.   -Is Cathy a mechanic?

No comments:

Post a Comment