Monday, May 9, 2016

CONDITIONAL

ESTRUCTURAS IMPORTANTÍSIMAS: VERY IMPORTANT STRUCTURES!!!!

1.TIME: TIEMPO ¿CUÁNTO TIEMPO ME LLEVARÁ IR…?

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE IF I GO TO MIAMI BY PLANE? –
You will need 5 hours if you go to Miami by plane.
How long will it take if I go to Móstoles by bus?
You will need 20  minutes if you go to Mostoles by bus
How long will it take if I go to Alcorcón ON FOOT / WALKING?
You will need 2 hours if you go to Alcorcón walking
How long will it take if I go to Galicia BY PLANE?
You will need 1  hour if you go to Galicia by plane.
2.DINERO/PRECIO: MONEY/PRICE ¿CUÁNTO ME COSTARÁ IR A …?

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST IF I GO TO MIAMI BY PLANE?

if you go to Miami by plane You will need e600
How much will it cost if I travel to Thailand in Summertime?
if you travel to Thailand in Summertime You will need e800
How much will it cost if I travel from Fuenlabrada to Alcorcón BY TRAIN?
If you travel from Fuenla to Alcor by train, you´ll need e2
How much will it cost if she travels TO Valencia BY CAR?
If she travels to Valencia by car, she will need e2

No comments:

Post a Comment