Wednesday, May 11, 2016

NIVEL 2 GROOVY GRANNY´S TRIP TO SCOTLAND

GROOVY GRANNY´S TRIP TO SCOTLAND
2) Complete:
How long will it take if I go by bike? – it will take about 5 weeks, I think
How much will it cost if I go by boat? – It will cost  $140
How much will it cost if I go by car? – About $40 for petrol
How long will it take if I go by car? – If you drive gast, it´ll take about 12 hours
How long will it take if I go on foot/walking? – It´s a long way. I think it will take about six months.
How much will it cost if I go hitchhiking? – It won´t cost anything if you hitchhike.
3)  What will Groovy Granny need on her journey to Scotland.
She´ll need an airline ticket if she goes by plane.
She´ll need a poster if she travels to Edinburgh.
She´ll need a pump if she goes  by bike.
She´ll need some gas/a gas station if she goes by car
She´ll need an airline ticket if she travels by plane
She´ll need sea sickness pills if she travels by boat

She´ll need a map if she goes on foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment